My favorite quotes!

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 YA Mythology Challenge

hosted by For Those About to Read



I am excited about this challenge because I love mythology.  Some books from the Goodreads list have been on my tbr pile for a while and this challenge gives me a chance to get to them!
Challenge Guidelines:
• The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012.

• The challenge is to read 10 YA or Middle grade novels that incorporate any type of Mythology in the story line (Greek, Egyptian, Norse, etc.).

• You can join anytime by filling out the form below

• Books must be read in 2012

• If you are a blogger, you must write a sign-up post that links back to this challenge page (Please use the image above in the post).

• If you are not a blogger, just leave a link to your account on Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, LibrayThing, etc.

Not sure what to read? Check out the YA Mythology Challenge Goodreads List

No comments: