Zombie Challenge 2012
hosted by Book Chick City
I love ZOMBIES! They are fun, hard to kill, and great to read about. I have decided to try this challenge for 2012. I am only going for Two Chomps but might bump it up to Three Chomps! This is my first year for reading challenges except for the Goodreads challenge and last year -2011- I went for 100 books and accomplished reading approximately 114. These will be fun to work on and find new books to read. Below are the challenge guidelines taken from Book Chick City's website.
Challenge Details• Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 - 31 Dec 2012
• Rules: There are FOUR (4) LEVELS to choose from:
- One Chomp: Read 6 Zombie books in 2012
- Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2012
- Three Chomps: Read 18 Zombie books in 2012
- Four Chomps: Read 24 Zombie books in 2012
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• You can join at anytime. All books read in 2012 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
• At the beginning of Jan 2012, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
• Audiobooks do not count, but all other formats are accepted.
• Only fiction, no non-fiction ;)
• This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
• You don't have to have a blog to join in - for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books. If you don't have a URL at all then choose a name you would like to use and then copy and paste the following link:
• If you need help choosing your zombie reads, check out BCC's BOOKSHOP or Goodreads ZOMBIE SHELF for ideas!