My favorite quotes!

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 25, 2011

TBR Challenge for Winter Break

I am so excited that school will be over in two weeks and classes don't start back up until the second week in January.  The last couple weeks have been so busy and hectic with studying and holidays that it has been hard to get to my to be read pile!  Looking forward to hopefully getting Skyrim for Christmas and lots and lots and LOTS of reading accomplished before another busy semester!

My tentative list of books that I will hopefully get read before going back to school in January:
  1. Rot and Ruin
  2. Dust and Decay
  3. Chrystallia
  4. Tyger, Tyger
  5. In the Forests of the Night
  6. Wither
  7. Shatter Me
  8. The Girl of Fire and Thorns
  9. Ashes, Ashes
  10. The Clockwork Prince
  11. Dark and Hollow Places
  12. Need
  13. Captivate
  14. AND LOTS ON MY NOOK!!!
My list will probably grow as I search the books behind the books on my bookshelfs!!!
Also hopefully in this time I will be able to get together my reading challenges for 2012 since it will be my first time (:

No comments: