My favorite quotes!

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox {3}

August 15, 2011 – August 21, 2011
Meme hosted by The Story Siren

Details:
Books that I have won, bought, or recieved from various other places. I have tried to put myself on a book buying ban...IT'S NOT WORKING!!! I think I have a very bad addiction and need to seek some kind of help!

Bought from Borders
 I already owned Graceling by Kristin Cashore in paperback but I loved it so much that when I saw it at Borders for $3.99 in hardcover I just had to have it.

Wildefire by Karsten Knight

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner


Captivate (Need #2) by Carrie Jones


Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers


The Dead-Tossed Waves (Forest of Hands and Teeth #2) by Carrie Ryan



Solstice by P.J. Hoover


For Review and Member Giveaways - LibraryThing

Blood Duty by CR Daems and JR Tomlin



Fast-Tracked by Tracy Rozzlynn



Verita by Tracy Rozzlynn

Won from Goodreads First-Reads giveaways

Illuminated by Erica Orloff

Starlighter by Bryan Davis

Received from the Goodreads Bookswap
The Dark Deeps (The Hunchback Assignments #2) by Athur Slade


A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) by Libba Bray


 
 
Marked (House of Night #1)
Betrayed (House of Night #2)
Chosen (House of Night #3)
Untamed (House of Night #4)

No comments: